Friday, March 30, 2012

Helper Baby


I have been blessed with a super helpful baby. She wants to be a part of whatever I'm doing generally, so she has gotten pretty good at helping to empty the dishwasher, mixing anything together for dinner, and throwing things away. She will even pick up her toys when you ask her to (most of the time). Sometimes her helping takes on its own ingenuity - when we went to Norfolk this past weekend she helped my mom garden by taking dirt from one pot and putting it in another pot - no directions needed. Never mind that neither pot was being worked on by my mom, G just wanted to help. So when Rusty decided to wash his car it was no surprise when the girl jumped right in. She loved it - helping dad, splashing in a bucket of water, playing with bubbles - what more could a girl ask for? I just hope this helpful streak continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment